Terms & Conditions
Our office hours are is from 9.00 am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Any communication, including orders, received outside of these hours will be dealt with as soon as is practicable in line with the above timings.
The products supplied from this web site are supplied by Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel, Gerald Edelman, 25 Harley Street, London W1G 9BR. Registered in Great Britain No 3706370 VAT No 730 1206 92
Prices stated may change without notice.
Deliveries and Lead-times
We aim to despatch all orders within 5 working days of receipt, but please allow up to 10 days between October to December. During peak times (particularly at Christmas) this may not be possible. If we are unable to despatch your order within this time for any reason we will, of course, contact you to discuss alternatives. If suitable alternatives cannot be made we will arrange a full refund.
Please note that, ordinarily, we do not despatch goods on a Friday. Deliveries can be arranged for a Saturday at an additional cost.
In most cases our delivery agents will require a signature for all parcels – please ensure someone will be available to receive your order. In the event of no one being available your parcel may be returned to the depot for delivery at a later date.
Our deliveries are made by a combination of couriers, Parcelforce and Royal Mail. Choice of agent is dependent on size of parcel and speed of delivery required. We strongly recommend that all perishable items are sent by overnight delivery.
Services to customers in outlying areas such as the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, other offshore islands and Northern Ireland will take a little longer and are charged at a premium to more accessible regions.
Refunds & Complaints
We take any complaints very seriously, and we try to respond to complaints as soon as we possibly can. If you are not happy with your order, for any reason, then please contact us direct. We aim to resolve any issues as swiftly and amicably as we possibly can.
Security Policy & Payment Options
Our payment system provided by Roman Cart utilises Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with 128-bit encryption; an extremely secure on-line payment system ensuring both security and privacy of the information.
Your credit card numbers are encrypted and securely transmitted.
You will see the padlock or key icon denoting security on the bottom of your toolbar when you submit your order details.
We do not store personal information about you which is not needed for the transaction. We do not disclose buyer information to any third parties. We collect at the time of ordering billing details to enable us to process your order in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would prefer to order and pay for your goods by telephone please feel free to contact us.
Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel has taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date. However, Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel takes no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss that may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on this website.
Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or other third party websites from its website. Once you activate these links, you will leave this website and Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel will not be responsible, or liable for the content of any other websites on the Internet that you may visit from its site.
Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel also prohibits all persons from providing hypertext or other links to the www.thecarvedangel.com website from their website or from a third party’s website, without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to make changes to the website and to this disclaimer at any time.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
These terms and conditions and all disclaimers and other material on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which both parties submit.
Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Carved Angel, Castles Kitchens, Estover Close, Plymouth, Devon, PL6 7PL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Josanna Ltd T/A The Carved Angel, Gerald Edelman, 25 Harley Street, London W1G 9BR. Registered in Great Britain No 3706370 VAT No 730 1206 92. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.