9 in stock
A delicious naturally leavened Chestnut variation of the celebratory Italian Christmas Panettone and a huge favourite for Christmas. Expert baker Beniamino uses fresh organic free range eggs, local acacia honey and rich, artisan marrons glacés. Our panettone is leavened with a 40 year old mother yeast and the soft, luxuriously large candied marrons give the dough a warm, delicious chestnut fragrance and taste. Beautifully packaged in soft gold and red like a christmas present, it makes a really special gift for family and friends.
Chestnut panettone is a delicious naturally leavened variation of the celebratory Italian Christmas cake.
- Made with 28% artisan candied chestnuts
- Made with local honey and organic eggs & butter
- Handmade & naturally leavened with 40 year old mother yeast
- Panettone made the traditional way by a family bakery
- Our panettone take 36 hours to prove and bake
- No harmful industrial additives or trans fat emulsifiers
Candied CHESTNUT pieces 28% (CHESTNUTS, caster sugar, glucose, natural vanilla extract), WHEAT flour, BUTTER, caster sugar, organic EGG YOLK, Italian acacia honey, orange zest, sea salt, BARLEY malt.
It may contain traces of nuts, almonds and hazelnuts.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Average Nutritional Values – per 100g
|Energy kJ / kcal||1916 / 458|
|of which saturates||18.3|
|of which sugars (g)||9.5|