Tomato Pesto with Basil
10 in stock
A Ligurian red pesto, perfect for pastas, sandwiches and bruschette.
- Classic red pesto – tomatoes and basil in a creamy nut base
- Vegan – no cheese, so everyone can enjoy it
- With extra virgin olive oil rather than cheap olive oil or seed oil
- Made with Ligurian Basil grown free of chemicals or pesticides
- An essential larder stand-by
A creamy and rich, nutty sauce, made with fresh tomatoes and plenty of fresh Liguria basil. We use minimal processing and high-quality ingredients to create a exceptional taste, combining the delicate aroma of the basil, cashew nuts for a lush, creamy texture and rich, sweet tomato. There’s no dairy in our pesto sauce, making it suitable for vegans.
Extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes 25%, CASHEW NUTS, fresh DOP Genovese basil 20%, pine nuts, sea salt, onion, acidity regulator: citric acid.
Once opened, refrigerate and use within one month, keeping the surface covered with a layer of extra virgin olive oil. Store away from heat and light.
Average Nutritional Values – per 100g
|Energy kJ / kcal||2197 / 533|
|of which saturates||2.2|
|of which sugars (g)||3.2|